The silver moonlight shines bright ..
Illuminating your path with its majestic light ..
Putting you well within my sight ..
Taking my heart to a whole new height .
Like a crown jewel you would never share ..
In the starry sky it lays bare ..
Its beauty is hardly fair ..
To you it can never compare .
Open your eyes and let me see ..
How miracles come to be ..
Speak and set me free ..
Of the cage I keep within me .
Walk with me till the end of time ..
Shining bright like a precious dime ..
Walk with me and give me a sign ..
So I can break these walls making you mine .
Illuminating your path with its majestic light ..
Putting you well within my sight ..
Taking my heart to a whole new height .
Like a crown jewel you would never share ..
In the starry sky it lays bare ..
Its beauty is hardly fair ..
To you it can never compare .
Open your eyes and let me see ..
How miracles come to be ..
Speak and set me free ..
Of the cage I keep within me .
Walk with me till the end of time ..
Shining bright like a precious dime ..
Walk with me and give me a sign ..
So I can break these walls making you mine .
No comments:
Post a Comment