Everybody is moving around me ..
While my world is standing still ..
Like a predator dances around its prey ..
Before moving in for the kill .
My mind goes numb ..
Feels like I'm under a spell ..
My heart skips a beat ..
As if I've just seen hell .
Darkness sets in ..
Upon my world it fell ..
My whole body is shaking ..
As if I was ill .
My soul turns to sand ..
It's been thrown into a mill ..
Sweat breaks all over ..
Like I've walked onto a grill .
My world shatters ..
Like it's nothing more than a shell ..
Upon my grave ..
Sadness rings its bell .
While my world is standing still ..
Like a predator dances around its prey ..
Before moving in for the kill .
My mind goes numb ..
Feels like I'm under a spell ..
My heart skips a beat ..
As if I've just seen hell .
Darkness sets in ..
Upon my world it fell ..
My whole body is shaking ..
As if I was ill .
My soul turns to sand ..
It's been thrown into a mill ..
Sweat breaks all over ..
Like I've walked onto a grill .
My world shatters ..
Like it's nothing more than a shell ..
Upon my grave ..
Sadness rings its bell .
ومات المشاهدون جميعاً ;-)
ReplyDeletexD
Delete