Let me tell you about the one who captured my heart..
The one who claimed my love in every part..
Pierced through my clouds like a heavenly dart..
Resided within my dreams like a wondrous piece of art.
She's got eyes that light up the darkest night sky..
A smile which makes my heart sigh..
A laugh that makes my soul fly..
A queen to my hearts throne for whom I would die.
I see her night and day..
In my mind she will always stay..
An angel from which I can never sway..
With her love i can never go astray.
Just waiting for a sign..
For her heart to beat along mine..
For our feelings to finally align..
And our fates to truly intertwine.
The one who claimed my love in every part..
Pierced through my clouds like a heavenly dart..
Resided within my dreams like a wondrous piece of art.
She's got eyes that light up the darkest night sky..
A smile which makes my heart sigh..
A laugh that makes my soul fly..
A queen to my hearts throne for whom I would die.
I see her night and day..
In my mind she will always stay..
An angel from which I can never sway..
With her love i can never go astray.
Just waiting for a sign..
For her heart to beat along mine..
For our feelings to finally align..
And our fates to truly intertwine.
No comments:
Post a Comment