Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2015

No.67 (My Dear)

Laying down on the grass..
Watching as another day pass..
Trapped within a prison of glass..
Tortured by limits I cannot surpass.

My soul yearns to fly..
Far away beyond the 7th sky..
But my heart is too afraid to try..
Afraid to find the truth behind every lie.

Within my fragile prison I'm alone..
King of this solitary world I own..
A place where no one can hear me moan..
From the painful wounds being sewn.

Till I found a world worth dying for..
Hidden within your eyes was something more..
Than I ever dreamed could find, A door..
Out of my imaginary prison into a place that freed my soul to soar.

Never again to be strangled by fear..
For you are my shield and spear..
I have shed the last tear..
You are my everything, I love you dear.



No comments:

Post a Comment