All my life I've been lost..
Living within my palace of frost..
Never thought I'd leave it at any cost..
Till my heart found a new host.
I never saw her coming..
My soul started joyfully humming..
She was unbelievably stunning..
A queen to my hearts unconditional loving.
I can't help but fall..
Head over heels when I hear her call..
My name so gracefully and the world becomes so small..
Contained within her majestic eyes to see it all.
I love her with all my soul..
For she is the strength keeping me whole..
Everything that I am she stole..
To keep forever hers under her heavenly control.
Living within my palace of frost..
Never thought I'd leave it at any cost..
Till my heart found a new host.
I never saw her coming..
My soul started joyfully humming..
She was unbelievably stunning..
A queen to my hearts unconditional loving.
I can't help but fall..
Head over heels when I hear her call..
My name so gracefully and the world becomes so small..
Contained within her majestic eyes to see it all.
I love her with all my soul..
For she is the strength keeping me whole..
Everything that I am she stole..
To keep forever hers under her heavenly control.
No comments:
Post a Comment