Moonlight shines infront of me ..
lighting up a path to what I'm about to be ..
A thin straight line which only I can see ..
surrounded by false hope from which I flee .
Night after night my moon shines ever so bright ..
Walking along the path my feet feel so light ..
Everybody's saying I've got the spirit to fight ..
But the path I'm walking doesn't seem to be right .
The Thin straight line turned into a maze ..
Upon my moon my eyes gaze ..
My moons bright light turned into a haze ..
My light feet now feel ablaze .
My grasp on the future is no longer the same ..
Life keeps throwing me back into its game ..
I'm looking for a way out to stop my hearts rain ..
But fear seems to seep into my every vein .
A sea of bleeding hearts I'm drowning in ..
Odin smiles at me with a wicked grin ..
My bleeding heart can only be fixed from within ..
But my feet are heavy and my heart won't listen .
lighting up a path to what I'm about to be ..
A thin straight line which only I can see ..
surrounded by false hope from which I flee .
Night after night my moon shines ever so bright ..
Walking along the path my feet feel so light ..
Everybody's saying I've got the spirit to fight ..
But the path I'm walking doesn't seem to be right .
The Thin straight line turned into a maze ..
Upon my moon my eyes gaze ..
My moons bright light turned into a haze ..
My light feet now feel ablaze .
My grasp on the future is no longer the same ..
Life keeps throwing me back into its game ..
I'm looking for a way out to stop my hearts rain ..
But fear seems to seep into my every vein .
A sea of bleeding hearts I'm drowning in ..
Odin smiles at me with a wicked grin ..
My bleeding heart can only be fixed from within ..
But my feet are heavy and my heart won't listen .
No comments:
Post a Comment