Down my cheeks raindrops fall ..
Upon hearing my souls call ..
From the bottom of my heart I feel it crawl ..
Day by day , and I can no longer stall .
Rainy clouds block the suns ray ..
Patiently I wait as my whole world seems to fray ..
The shiny world turning grey ..
Fearing my colors will never find their way .
Rain stops leaving nothing but tears ..
Silence is the only sound reaching my ears ..
Light fades leaving me alone in the darkness of my fears ..
Fear seeps into my soul stopping its gears .
Into the darkest pit I seem to sink ..
My cheeks turn black from crying ink ..
My soul is hanging on the brink ..
My eyes feel heavy I can no longer blink .
Upon hearing my souls call ..
From the bottom of my heart I feel it crawl ..
Day by day , and I can no longer stall .
Rainy clouds block the suns ray ..
Patiently I wait as my whole world seems to fray ..
The shiny world turning grey ..
Fearing my colors will never find their way .
Rain stops leaving nothing but tears ..
Silence is the only sound reaching my ears ..
Light fades leaving me alone in the darkness of my fears ..
Fear seeps into my soul stopping its gears .
Into the darkest pit I seem to sink ..
My cheeks turn black from crying ink ..
My soul is hanging on the brink ..
My eyes feel heavy I can no longer blink .
No comments:
Post a Comment